Tuesday 26 July 2016

FIND THE SIMILARITY


****THIS IS NOT MIN KAFFE ADVERTISEMENT****

Have you found the similarity ?

The similarity between this 2 items.....is....haha

Before that let me share with you my story about the similarity.

During the weekend, i search high and low , inside out for my beautiful beige & green cup and saucer. But to my disappointment, i could never find them. I really think hard where did i place them.
Did i threw them away ? Did i gave it to someone else ? 
I told myself , it couldn't be.

Then with a bit of sadness, i brought out my favorite teapot to make myself a pot of Min Kaffe just to cheer up myself . My ONLY FAVORITE COFFEE because it will not harm my stomach as i have serious gastric.

And Guess What??! I found the similarity.

See the cup & saucer printed on the Min Kaffee box ...
They are the same family as my teapot. The cup & saucer that i have been searching high & low.

Hahaha...The cup & saucer has now become famous Model for the Famous MIN KAFFE. And even famous now especially with the movie STAR TREK BEYOND.
As for the teapot, it has not so much luck. So it can only stay at home accompany me.

STAR TREK BEYOND

I hope this little bit of Fiction Story can cheer up your day.

P/S : The truth is ...i really had the teapot only. A gift from a friend.
As for the cup & saucer , it was just a story made up to brighten my day & your day.

Last, i hope you have fun FIND THE SIMILARITY.


Interested to try out this MIN KAFFE ?
With Love,
Larissa Mey 016-2187791

No comments:

Post a Comment