Wednesday 27 July 2016

WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU GET








Believe it or not..What you think is what you get.

See the small size durian above ?? Don't worry..it is just a normal durian. Is not any magical durian.

However the way i receive this durian is quite magical to me.
On my way home yesterday from work. I told my hubby that i am longing for the taste of durian. I said everyone is sharing about their durian eating experience on the facebook. It makes me crave for Durian so much.

Guess what?! It really happens when i say "What you think is what you get"

When we reach home, his brother in law were right at our door steps to send us this not so big durian.
At that moment, i really feel magical.
Is only a matter of less than an hour, my wish came true.

Have you ever heard about the "Law of Attraction" ?
Yes, this is exactly like the Law of Attraction. What you think is what you get.

That is why the wise people always advise us to think positive. Positive thinking can lead to positive results.

And as for the durian, is not at its full ripe level yet, so i will need to wait for 1-2 days before i can officially EAT IT !

To all the Durian Lovers , "What you think is what you get".

p/s : Don't forget to drink some Bamboo Salt after your durian to bring down the heat.

With Love,
Larissa Mey


No comments:

Post a Comment